Social Media Marketing continues to gain momentum as Facebook alone gets over 1.5 billion searches a day and billions are spent in paid ads every year. No matter what kind of company you have, you MUST have a presence on these platforms. Some will be more effective than others but the main goal is to help build your brand while also giving users a simple outlet to learn about your company and interact with you.
The Stats Don’t LieThere are more ways to advertise your product or service than ever before. However, social media may be the most cost effective method depending on the industry you are in. Every company will benefit from having a presence but specific ones will see a huge increase in traffic and sales if they have a strong advertising campaign. In 2016 it was estimated that users were on different platforms nearly 2 hours a day. That’s 120 minutes a day people are using their Facebook or Instagram account. That means they are checking it when they first wake up, during work, at lunch, throughout the day and before they go to bed at night. No other form of media including popular websites and television can claim that kind of following.
Benefits of social media marketing include:
- Branding: Building a brand is just as important as ever. When customers see your products/services they also see the name of your company. The more often they recognize your name, the more comfortable they become with you and are more likely to make a purchase. It may seem like a basic strategy but it works and gets results. What better way to get your name out there to millions of customers than to market on social media platforms where they spend hours a day?
- Reputation Management: As the talk continues to grow about your business you may see a few negative things posted on review sites. Having your own profiles is a great way to control what people see about you as your profiles will usually show up at the top of pages before review sites on search engines.
- Interact With Customers: Again, millions of potential customers are using platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google + and others throughout the day. The average person spends almost two hours a day on social media. That’s far better than website, radio or television shows can claim. You cannot afford to not have an established presence on these sites and be easily accessible to people.
- Followers Vs Clicks: Imagine paying for a click and it costs you a dollar. That’s great and hopefully it leads to a big sale. However, whether you make a sale or not off of that single click you know that the user may never return to your website again. However, when you pay for SMM you are not gathering clicks you are gathering followers. A follower is someone who will see your posts and hopefully interact with them throughout the year. That is a huge difference and a huge advantage when compared to other forms of advertising online.
- Mobile Advertising: Companies are in a panic to make sure that their websites are mobile friendly as over 55% of web traffic is now done on cell phones and tablets. That isn’t enough to make computers obsolete but it shows the significance of being mobile friendly. Thankfully, your Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter account and other pages are all mobile friendly and easy to view.
Tracking ROIIt’s true that tracking your ROI on social media is not as direct as it is for Google, email and other forms of online advertising. The reason is because you are not paying for clicks, you are paying for interaction and followers. A follower may purchase something from your company months after they see your ad. That makes it very challenging to track the impact SMM is having for your business. However, there are effective ways to track it that give you a better idea if your campaign is benefiting you or not. SEO FLA: provides elite social media management services in Boca Raton as well as throughout South Florida. Your company may lack the resources or interest in hiring someone to handle this task full time but you are aware that there is a need for the responsibility to be addressed. Rather than continue to neglect a pivotal advertising need you can have a strong SMM campaign and presence for an affordable price.
Get more information today!
We would love to give you a proposal for your project.